Sweet Dreams


This is a comic I did for a local Boston horror anthology called Hellbound. Every story is only one page and each page will be roughly the size of a newspaper page. To draw this I did it on two separate 17x11 pages (four rows for each page).

The final page was far too big for my little 9x12 scanner to scan all at once so I scanned it in sections. Each of the different colors below represents one scan.
And this is a comic I did for a gallery show called Good vs. Evil at the 242 Gallery in Boston. Unfortunately, the show has been put on hold because of some security issues at the gallery.

The only guideline for the show was that the drawing had to be superhero themed. Some of my friends decided that if I were a superhero I would be called The Contrarian. I must admit I do have a tendency to disagree with people (but only because I'm right)(naturally). The Contrarian was created after an argument about Chinatown. I think it's overrated. Don't get me wrong, it's a good film. It's just not as good as everybody says it is.

Or maybe I'm just being contrary.

Comments