Small Drawings

A little less doodling and a little more paying attention to where I am. For these I'm using a Micron, the first few an 05, the last bunch an 08. Again, most of these are drawn while waiting for the bus, the train, or my friends (because I'm always early).








Man, but sometimes I'll see someone else's awesome sketchbook and think, "Oh, damn, I should draw like that! (if I could draw like that)"

And you should check out these pieces of awesomeness.

1. My friend Dan Mazur reveals where Sarah Palin gets her facts from. How sweet is that?

2. Go into your itunes and buy the Best of Loma Records cause it's wicked awesome soul music that you need to have in your life, and I don't know if it's a mistake or what, but it's got fifty songs and it only costs ten dollars. How sweet is that? Before you were like, "I wish I had a wicked cool soul music collection," and then ten dollars later you've got it on your ipod and you're on the bus and you're like, "Damn, I've got way cooler music than everybody else on this bus." And if you're unsure just listen to Stay with Me by Lorraine Ellison. I was listening to it and all of a sudden I was like, "Where are my socks? Oh, damn, I know, Lorraine Ellison just knocked them off."

3. Know that you live in a world where you can get gin in a bag.

4. And you've probably already seen this, but you should see it again.

5. And I think this guy is my hero. FREEHAND!

Comments

grayson crounse said…
i am really loving these new sketches