Small Drawings (and some drawings from friends)

These drawings aren't done in a real sketchbook. They're done in a little day planner that my friend David had no use for, a super small moleskine one, which includes all sorts of important information like how to convert your American foot into a British shoe. I just ignore this information and draw all over the pages. Which feels really good. It's like drawing in the textbooks in school all over again (not that I ever did that if any of my former teachers happen to be reading this)(it was Scott).

But sadly, this little book's pages are running out and I need to find a new little book, and it seems silly to buy a daily planner with the intention of using it for a sketchbook, when there are sketchbooks available, just so I can ignore all the lines.






And I don't know if you know this, but there is still in fact a United States Postal Service. I'd totally forgotten about it until I got these two little articles this week.

This postcard from Kevin who was vacationing in France.


And Patrick, who is going to become a father today (TODAY!!!), sent me the phone charger I forgot in Brooklyn a while back and he put sweet stuff on the envelope. I whited out his address because I don't want all my former teachers who are reading this blog sending him phone chargers expecting him to send them back in padded envelopes with awesome drawings under the address.


Patrick falls into that category of people who draw way better than I do without even trying. Kind of like this guy.

And all of these things after careful evaluation have been deemed awesome.





These were decided to be awesome by an independent group consisting of electors appointed from each state who formally say "yay" or "nay" in regards to awesomeness. Article II, Section 1, Clause Awesome of the Constitution specifies how many electors each state is entitled to have and that each state's legislature decides how its electors are to be chosen, which isn't true at all, these just happen to be things on the internet that I like.

Comments