Comixology


According to my sources at NBM, my new book, All Star, will be in comic book shops on March 12th (Jack Kerouac's birthday)(sweet) and in regular book stores on April 1st (Jimmy Cliff's birthday)(the harder they come), but this Wednesday you'll be able to pick up the first chapter for ninety-nine cents on Comixology!

Yeah, man! The only way you could get these before was to be in the greater Boston area or see me at a comic convention, but now, thanks to modern technology, you can be anywhere in the world and get a look!

And there will be sweet new full color covers...


Comments

Brian Menze said…
Hi there Jesse! I'm a new reader as of today due to Comixology. I love comics and I love baseball. I was instantly drawn in by the subject matter but your art style is what really gave me reason to purchase. (Which was just moments ago) So though I've yet to read it, I couldn't contain my enthusiasm for this series! I'm really looking forward to diving into this book and possibly more of your work. I'm so glad I found All Star on Comixology!
Jesse Lonergan said…
Awesome! Thanks, Brian. I'm glad you dig the art, and hopefully, you'll like the story too!
Paul D Houston said…
Hi Jesse,

I just recently finished the collected edition of All Star. Loved it!!

I posted a review at my ever evolving review blog here http://www.renderwrx.net/apps/blog/
Jesse Lonergan said…
Wow! Thanks, Paul! You make me blush!