Drawing Comics



So my publisher NBM has a blog (nbmpub.com/blog/).

And the idea is that I (along with other artists and writers published by NBM) will post something to it regularly. My impression is that NBM would prefer if I posted stuff  relating to the book I'm working on about Turkmenistan which they are going to publish. 

To be honest, I've been a little clueless as to what to post. I've been posting finished pages, but that seems a little pointless to me.

So I've decided to do a comic strip about drawing comics, something like the extras section on a DVD. This is the first and hopefully I'll putting another one up once a week.

And I’d love some feedback, so let me know what you think. Also if you’re curious about any part of the drawing process and would like to see a strip about it let me know. And it doesn’t have to be just about the Turkmenistan book, it can be about anything really.

Comments