For My Fan

The drawing I gave the guy wasn't quite as bad as I made it out to be in this comic. More than anything else I just looked stoned. Just totally botched it. But overall it was a good weekend. I gave out a bunch of free samples of my Turkmenistan book which will be coming out in the fall. I sold a bunch of mini-comics. I met a lot of cool people and I came home with a whole big pile of comics and mini-comics that I haven't even had a chance to look at just yet. It was great, but I hope next year there is some air conditioning. I thought I was going to burst into flames at one point.

Comments

VsTheBadGuys said…
It was wonderful to see you and I am really looking forward to the new book! Hope you recovered from the full weekend wilt. The Puck Building is a much more relaxing atmosphere. Maybe they can move it back...