Last of the Dancing Spidey Villains







I hope people enjoy looking at these as much as I enjoyed drawing them. I was laughing while drawing them. Though it is a little strange how many of Spider-Man's villains have predominately green costumes. Was it just that because they were fighting Spider-Man it was important that their costumes weren't blue and red like Spidey's? Or maybe the limited color options back in the sixties?

And, of course, they are also all men and all white.

Stan Lee: I can't have Spider-Man punching out a woman. And everyone will think I'm a racist if I have a black villain. So it's probably for the best if I just have a world populated entirely with white people. No problems there.

Sheesh.





Comments

VsTheBadGuys said…
i think i would like a poster of this series