And Even Later in the Bar

OooOOoooh dream weaver! I believe you can get me through the night!

Ah...

Anyway, today is my last day of work before Christmas. Two weeks of vacation. Two weeks! Two weeks with no alarm in the morning! Two weeks with no tie around my neck! Two weeks with no need to explain the proper uses of the present perfect tense or how during is a preposition and therefore must be followed by a noun! Two weeks without a razor nick to start the morning! Two weeks of long slow cups of coffee as opposed to the rapidly guzzled mug! Two weeks without a wait for the 7:45 edition of the 71 Bus!

And of course in those two weeks: serious work on the next book. The next book that I said was going to be done by this time. Sigh.

OooOOoooh dream weaver! I believe we can reach the morning light!

Comments