Alex Rodriguez!

There are some specific places where my intolerance streak becomes readily apparent. Baseball is one of them. I know it's silly. I know that it's this massive business and players go wherever they'll get paid and there isn't the loyalty that existed sixty years ago. There are no lifers in the way Ted Williams or Joe Dimaggio were. I know that when it comes down to it the Red Sox and Yankees are pretty similar in the way they scoop up talent from smaller markets. I know the sport is riddled with steroids, and the more I hear about it the more it sounds like nobody was or is clean. I also know that with Red Sox winning a few, not to mention the Patriots and the Celtics being good again, all that lovable loser stuff has gone out the window.

I know it's just a game.

But there is just something so utterly repugnant about the Yankees.

Comments