MICE!

The Massachusetts Independent Comic Expo (or MICE) is this weekend and I will be there and I'm going to have a whole bunch of stuff: copies of Flower and Fade and Joe and Azat of course, some new minis, some old minis, some wicked old minis that I dug up from way back when I was in Chicago (eight years ago!), and I'll have some prints for sale as well. Everyone should stop by and say hello.

It's at:
The Art Institute of Boston
700 Beacon St.
From:
10 am - 6 pm

AND I'll be part of a panel called: Beyond Kinko's: Getting Published, Indy-style, which I think will discuss how one goes about getting published, some anecdotes or war stories about getting published and what it is like dealing with a publisher. Also on the panel are Karl Stevens, Liz Prince, Everett Soares, Zack Giallongo, Don MacDonald, and Shelli Paroline.

It's at three o'clock.

And also, next month, I'll be doing APE in San Francisco. If you can't make it to Boston, head out there.



Comments