All That's Between Us


I can only do one thing at a time.  I am a monotasker. So when it comes to working on a graphic novel like I am now, I hide myself away. I want peace and quiet with no distractions. I'm in town of less than 1000 people. It's beautiful, I can't even see a house from out my window and I enjoy it.  But there are moments when I can't help but feel the distance between me and the people I love. I used to imagine a future time when all my friends and family would be close by and we'd see each other all the time, but it's just never going to be that way. This isn't just because of my seclusion but also because people are spread out all across the country and halfway around the world. I go months and years without seeing my friends and I just hope that the bonds are strong enough to last. 

Comments