The Dailies




The idea with these daily comics is that I just sit down and draw whatever I feel like at the end of the day, but what I find happening is I debate if what I am doing at any particular moment is what the comic is going to be about that night. I really don't want this. I don't want these comics to be planned. I tell myself not to think about it until the end of the day, but it's kind of like a bug bite. I'll just find my mind scratching at it.

"That girl on the bus is staring at me again! Should I draw todays comic about her?"

Or, I'll kick myself the next day because I'll remember something way better that I should have drawn the comic about.

But really, I'm trying no to think about it and keep it unaffected.

And everybody should listen to this song, which I regularly butcher on guitar.

Comments